Create a logo, brand icon and appearance of the new product – beer named Zlata Praha.
Main points of the brief
- Zlata Praha is traditional light lager beer brewed according to all the classical canons of Czech brewing at one of the largest European breweries.
- Tasting Zlata Praha beer one can easily plunge into the rich atmosphere of Czech Republic without leaving Ukraine.
- Zlata Praha belongs to the premium segment and keeps its lower price range.
- Design should correspond to positioning as “genuine Czech beer”.
Results Design was created as a combination of typical symbols of historical Prague. Their list was made on the ground of previous research:
- image of an old Czech city that can be easily recognized by its unique architecture and traditional red roofs;
- stylized crown of Karl IV, who is closely associated with the “golden age” of Czech Republic;
- 1784 is the year when the independent cities on the Vltava River banks merged into a united city that is still called Zlata Praha;
- combination of red colour that is a symbol of unique beauty of places and things with gold and bronze;
- ornamental style that was typical of decorative finishing in the ancient Prague.